Saturday, July 3, 2010

Sunday


Shenanigans in Noosa - The Jamie Fuller Show from ben krasevac on Vimeo.

This just proves how good you really are at modeling Jamie.


Lately, I have been down. Why is there no surf? Why is Mullaz slowly dying? What happened to my massive tan line, my blond hair and the pancakes we used to have after a satasfying early morning surf? What happened to happiness? Nowadays, even if there is a wave up for grabs, surfing seems to leave me feeling sad. Its hard to believe, but I cannot remeber the last time I felt completely at home after a surf at mullaloo. I've been doing much thinking about it, and come up with this. It wasn't the waves that made me so happy in my younger years, but the people I shared them with.

It's not the same without you.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment