Monday, June 7, 2010

Bulk Rubbish Gold

Back in Black


Typewriter from the late 70s


Yours Truly

Today was a day well spent. On account of the lack of swell, and a complete negligence to study for these salmon exams, I decided to take up Bronc's offer to help him lay some pavers (which he had aquired through the forces of bulk rubbish) around the side of the house. But instead of making a tidy profit for my troubles, I was left out of pocket 200 bucks after Bronc demanded I repay him for the damage bill on the house I racked up with my infamous party. So I went around to Thomson's joint to supervise the spraying of his mags and the numerous stingy pricks cruising around frothing over the amassing piles of bulk "rubbish" in the front yards of the street. The afternoon improved when we discovered a month old 6 pack in CT's tray and a typewriter from the Kennedy Era out side the Thomsons residence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment