Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sunday Sesh


Where is my Mind? from ben krasevac on Vimeo.

This weekend I decided I would get a skate in at the infamous Craigie. And seeing as no one was keen to join me on this expedition, it was the Emu riding solo for this one. The session ended when I was over-run by countless scooter kids. They're like a disease. What do kids put in their bongs these days? Seriously. All you little scooter rats should take a good hard look at yourselves in the mirror. Anyway, upon my arrival home, I realised to my horror that I had forgotten about work. I was schedualed for 4:30 and by the time I glanced at the clock it was up around 4:20. I've never moved so quick in all my life. Anyway more Shenanigans episodes being uploaded in the near future. And for the record, I did make it to work on time. On account of my emu-ish super speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment