Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Bullshit

The stories are true. Mullaz is back. Fulla showed us all how to surf in a session lasting the best part of 4 hours, collecting 10 barrels along the way. The crew scoring the goods consisted of myself, the toucan, Janiece and Elliot, and later Newan. Guys, its back. Beleive the hype.




NewanBro from Myspace!




Jamie Fuller may be known to some as a loving, caring, sweet young man. Believe me, he is anything but. Today Fulla decided to head back to mine early stating that "the waves are shit". But behind this excuse was a more sinister reason for his absence. You see, Fulla was in need of a bicycle, on account of his own treadly being destroyed by his sisters car. So upon arrival back from my surf, I realise my own bicycle is nowhere to be seen. Yep. The toucan had stolen my bike. Cheers buddy. Don't lie, I know you've had your eye on that Apollo for quite some time now. Fucking asshole.



But since you got this sick photo for me I'll forgive ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment